The Troy Trojans (1-0) are big 16.5-point underdogs on Saturday, September 9 when they travel to face No. 15 Kansas State Wildcats (1-0).
The Wildcats won in Week 1 defeating the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks, 45-0. While in their most recent game, the Trojans beat Stephen F. Austin, 48-30.
Here’s everything you need from a betting perspective on the game between Troy and Kansas State from the point spread, moneyline, total over/under and expert pick.
Kansas State vs. Troy Game Information & Odds
- When: Saturday, September 9, 2023 at 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Bill Snyder Family Football Stadium in Manhattan, Kansas
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Live boxscore on FOX Sports
|Favorite||Spread (Odds)||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Moneyline||Under Moneyline|
|Kansas State||-16.5 (-110)||-854||+567||51.5||-109||-111|
Kansas State vs. Troy Prediction
- Pick ATS: Troy (+16.5)
- Pick OU: Under (51.5)
- Prediction: Kansas State 32, Troy 17
Pick via FOX Sports Wagering Expert Chris “The Bear” Fallica
I will admit, I’m a little hesitant here, as Tulane went to Manhattan, Kansas last year and pulled a big upset.
But the allure of a Troy team with a very good running back in Kimani Vidal, an experienced defense and a head coach in Jon Sumrall who will play up the underdog role, is too much for me to pass up.
K-State has former conference rival Missouri next up, so maybe there will be just a little peek ahead from the defending Big 12 champs. Not sure the Trojans can go there and win, but I’ll bite on the points.
PICK: Troy (+16.5) to lose by fewer than 16.5 points (or win outright)
Kansas State vs. Troy Betting Insights
- Per the spread and over/under, the implied score for the matchup is Wildcats 34, Trojans 18.
- The Wildcats have an 89.5% chance to win this meeting per the moneyline’s implied probability. The Trojans have a 15.0% implied probability.
- Kansas State has a record of 1-0-0 against the spread this season.
Kansas State vs. Troy: 2023 Stats Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||45.0 (27)||48.0 (23)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||0.0 (1)||30.0 (85)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||1 (39)||4 (124)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||0 (97)||1 (50)|
Kansas State 2023 Key Players
Troy 2023 Key Players
Get more from College Football Follow your favorites to get information about games, news and more